Campus Parent Portal Information
CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome to Campus Parent Portal! Campus Parent Portal puts student information at your fingertips with real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules and more!
Getting Started: Campus Parent Portal
You will need an activation key in order to complete these steps. Contact your school’s registrar for directions on obtaining your activation key.
Creating Your Parent Portal Account using the Activation Key
The Campus Parent app provides the same tools as the browser version, with the benefit of the option to Stay Logged In and receive push notifications.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for your District Name (Gainesville) and State (Georgia), entering at least three characters of your district's name to search. Select your district from the list.
- Click New User?
- Enter your Activation Key in the space provided and then Submit.
- Enter a Username and Password and click Log In.
- If using a secure, private device, mark Stay Logged In to receive mobile push notifications.
- Click Log In!
How do I get Notifications?
Notifications are available through the Campus Student and Campus Parent mobile apps, if enabled by your school. You may need to enable notifications on your device as well, in addition to the app settings.
- Before you log in, mark Stay Logged In to receive notifications.
- After logging in, click the user menu in the top right and then click Settings and Notification Settings.
- From there, indicate which types of notifications you’d like to receive and set the threshold for notifications. For example, indicate if you only want to receive Assignment notifications if the score is below 70%.
- Click Save.
- Does Campus Parent Portal work on mobile devices?
- How secure is the information contained in Campus Parent Portal?
- Do I need special software installed on my computer?
- What can access the Campus Parent Portal?
- What if I previously had a Campus Parent Portal Account?
- What if I forgot my Username and/or Password?
- I have more than one child in Gainesville City School District. Do I need to set up an account for each student?
- What if I do not see all of my students when I log into Campus Parent Portal?
- How often is information updated in the Parent Portal?
Student Portal Tutorial Videos
- For High School Students, Making Course Requests for Electives